Re: how to hold down primary

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

Shaun,
  You can do a number of things to hold it down.  You could use wire ties if
you drill small holes below the slots to feed them through.  Good strong
fishing line would probably work as well.  You could probably epoxy them into
place as well if you are happy with it and don't plan to make any changes.
Mike