Re: chokes

In a message dated 10/3/01 10:53:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> so I am a bit skeptical
>  of it. Conversely, I ran my coil successfully for months without any
>  chokes at all! help!!!!!!
>
>  Greg.

Greg,

You're probably safest using Terry's protective network.  Chokes
can cause more problems than they solve.  A lot of the old ideas
have been superseded by new information.  BTW, I just use
safety gaps, but I do think the protective networks are a good
idea.

John Freau