RE: Shocking Event

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

My comments guys...

I really will never consider myself a "professional coiler." unless someone
starts paying me for my efforts. I don't make a living from it. RadioShack
hands me a decent paycheck every two weeks which let's me buy the supplies
for my toys.

I think that in the last year or so, I have gained much experience and
knowledge thanks to the assistance, the patience, and the genuine love for
the hobby from people such as Jeff, and Matt in NYC (who said "do the math"
almost 2 years ago, Michael Tandy who has served as a great sounding board
for many ideas, and Terry of course, marc and so many others my list would
just go on and on.

But as for the Hangmans, in that venue I am dealing with very experienced
professionals. D'Ann Dagen has been the Producer for 13 years. She carries
MAJOR insurance for this effort. She is also the President of the National
Haunted Atrractions Soc. You can't imagine what disasters might occur in a
large haunted house. And so security, technical issues, crowd control and,
the full cooperation of the Sheriff's Dept of Ft Worth are major players
each October. My coil has just been one more thing to "manage" and so far,
so good to the enjoyment of many.

BTW, yesterday evening I completely removed the offending window screen and
replaced it with acryllic sheet. Voila! No more potential problems.

Thankfully, Jeff will always have the opportunity to show what a coil can do
when "managed" and if this helps to spread the word of just how "neat" they
are, more power <pun intended> to him and his staff!

<getting off soap-box>

Safety First

Ted