Unsubscribe

Original poster: "Liviu Vasiliu by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <teslina-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Thank you list for the help, your advices were great
for making my little tesla coils. Unfortunately, i am
moving in another town and the computer access will be
a problem in the next future mounths.
 Anyway, until I'll have a good source (NST or MOTs)
my coiling activity must wait.
 Thanx to Terry, Greg Hunter, Bert Hickman and the
other nice guys on this great list.
teslina (Liviu Vasiliu)