RE: First light in Yugoslavia

Original poster: "Matt Shayka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <lightningcreator-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Comments below.

>List,
>
>It's taken Nele quite a while (close to a year?) but persistence has paid
>off. He now has a very respectable coil in operation. Furthermore, he
>successfully rewound bad transformers as they are hard to come by in his
>location. Another fine example of what can be done with a little
>creativity...
>
>Regards,
>Brian B.

Yes, I do agree. I belive that is a hollow metal ball on top of his coil, he
told me he got it from a local junkyard. He first started out with a few
flyback transformers as his power supply, and then about ~two months ago he
informed me that his friend had two transformers. He has completly rewound
all 4 secondaries, he told me he would get pictures.

I fine piece of art it is, the primary is  beutiful. With I had one like
that ;-)

Matt Shayka

P.S. He was also the one that started all that superconductivity stuff...