Re: science fair problem

Original poster: "Andrew Robinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <poofyman-at-2die4-dot-com>

There is lots of things you can do? I'll give you some examples: How the
break rate of your spark gap effects the EMF produced by the primary coil,
A large secondary compared to a small secondary, using different kinds of
grounds(One large ground rod compared to 5 or 6 small stakes. Got some
ideas now.

Write me back at poofyman-at-msn-dot-com
Be safe.