RE: secondaries

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Mike,

This is probably the coil you saw.

http://www.ttr-dot-com/DA-1.html

It was at the ITS for a number of years until they went bankrupt and the
coil was returned to the owner (Bill Wysock)...

Regards,
Brian B.