Re: terminology help for newbie (pleeze<=)>

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Bob,
Thanks for the reply.
Welcome to the world of expert scroungers and dumpster divers on the Tesla
list.
I can't help you much with the IBEW but I am sure there are many members on
the list.
I think a copy of the National Electrical Code would be helpful.
The neon sign shops are an excellent source of NSTs. They usually throw the
old ones out. You gotta visit the place, a phone call won't work. Go in the
thru the back door and
start schmoozing. I pay the guy a token price for each NST. The price of a
six-pack
or something up to $35 for a 15/60 is very good. they also have good scrap
lengths
of HV lead.

Hope this helps.
Cheers,