Re: MOT PSU with Charging Choke

Original poster: "Brett Miller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brmtesla-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Greg, Steve,

That schematic looks great...I really appreciate the
explanation and illustration of the charging choke
application.  I admit that was something I was a
little hazy about as far as understading exactly how
it worked.  I had heard of it before, but hadn't come
across a good explanation until this post.  Thanks.  I
learned quite a bit from this, and from the schematic.

-Brett