Re: CSIR Synchro

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Ry,

Some time I buy surplus motor for tool or RSG, many time I don't
even have the spec plate on it. I take my motor to the electric
motor repair shop near by, for a really small retribution these
guy always find the right way to wire it and the right caps for
it. I buy my magnet wire from them to, they are resourceful
people to know.

Cheers,

Luc Benard