Re: MOT's MOC's on small coil

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

The MOT probably puts out around 2100vac, and it isn't
enough. I suggest using some of the MOT caps to build
a voltage multiplier. A voltage tripler with a
triggered spark gap might work. Don't try to use MOT
caps for the tank cap. I suggest an MMC.

Regards,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg