From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 7:27 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Triggered gap

Original poster: "Kamil Kompa by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<tcmail-at-poczta.fm>

Hi!

Could You tell me where can I find documents about Triggered gaps?
I mean documents about theory, not construction (how they work?).

Kamil Kompa

>> It's at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/tgap.pdf

-Terry <<