Re: High Freqency Voltage Stress on NSTs

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Neat experiment. The theory of the HV RF stress
concentrating on the outer layers of the secondary
windings was so logical, I had accepted the dogma as
fact...and now you've gone & messed with it! What do
you mean about rethinking NST filters? Rethink them
how/why? Isn't it still desirable to keep RF out of
the NST? Please expand on this.

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/NSTWindingStress/NSTWindingStres