Re: Triggered gap-LOUD

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

<snip>

>Foam rubber packing with rough a surface like an egg carton is about the
>best sound absorber you can get. I used it to line my basement gun room so I
>could shoot 30-06 and 12 ga in my house in the winter with out bothering my
>family with noise. It worked very well. I'm quite shure if it  will stop 06
>noise it will supress a spark gap pop.
>     Robert H

There are several sound-deadening products on the market for use in
automobiles.  One I have heard most about is "Sound Killer" by Rockford
Fosgate.  It's supposed to
dampen noises very well.  Although I haev no experience with it myself, I
did read about it here:  http://www.tnt-audio-dot-com/clinica/noise.html

Mark Broker
G5 #10
The Geek Group