From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 12:33 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Digital Camera

Original poster: "Shad Henderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

    Hi All!

  Yup, I'm gonna break down and buy a digital camera at Marc M.'s urging.
Plus it's 'spensive to buy and get film developed (and a PIA.)   ALso, I
hate to waste exposures on pictures that I'm not sure didn't come out right,
and waiting a day to get them back.

   Input from the others on the List using digital cameras would be
appreciated, though I'd appreciate if you'd send the name, model, specs, and
a snap or two of different lighting conditions, etc to sundog-at-timeship-dot-net
It's a hassle, I know, but I want to get a camera that takes all-around
great pictures, and that's something you can't really tell in the store
while playing with them.  manufacturer ad whatnot mean less to me than the
quality and versatility of the camera.  A link to a site having pics from
the camera will also work.

                                    Thanks to those that take time out to
help me decide!

Shad