Re: Digital Camera

Original poster: "Dragan Stancevic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <visitor-at-xalien-dot-org>

On Monday 22 October 2001 11:27 am, Tesla list wrote:

Hi, I have a digital camera, mine is made by Nicon

> I don't mean to rain on your parade. But, I ask the following questions
> 1. can the digital do double exposures?

My model doesn't but I am sure that newer models can do that. If you use a
digital camera you can allways produce pictures that look like double
exposures on your computer all you need to do is merge two .. n photos
together.

> 2. can the digital do time exposures to catch multiple arcs?

Not the same way you would expect from a regular camera though, what my
camera does it can take many photos per second which can easly be merged into
one photo.

> 3. and if the digital gets a truly GREAT photo and you want to frame it and
> hang it on the wall, can you get a decent 11x14 or 16x20 and will it be
> sharp?

This one is most definetly YES. :^)

Digital cameras have improved greatly in the last year, the picture quality
you will get just depends how deep is your pocket :^)

--
Peace can only come as a natural consequence
of universal enlightenment. -Dr. Nikola Tesla