Re: Looking for run caps, urgent

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

My pt requires 1650uf of pfc cap bank! i use the 40uf HID ballast caps
from USA MANUFACTURING, they cost $.90 each, are good at high frequency,
are rated at 180v+, and come in three days. they have bleeders already
installed and they even tossed in a few extras.
They have been in service on my 300-1 pt with 72v input for about a year
now, they have dropped my current draw from 35+ down to 22 amp from the
mains.
Marc M.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>