Re: Diodes

Original poster: "Michael Rhodes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rhodes-at-fnrf.science.cmu.ac.th>

Couldn't locate the specifics but here is the manufacturer's
details:

Edal Industries Inc, 4 Short Beach Road, East Haven, CT 06512
Phone (203) 467-2591
Fax (203) 469-5928

Edal manufactures a range of high-voltage silicon diodes, as well as "solid
state tube rectifiers" - mechanically compatible replacements for tube
rectifiers

--Michael