Re: Pic's of Kevin Eldridge's coil cooking Wild Bill!!!!!

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi

Thanks for the thumbs - it's modem only country down here in rural South
Australia; they think that DSL is something that you put in tractors...

Cheers

Matthew Smith

http://kbc-dot-net.au