Re: Pic's of Kevin Eldridge's coil cooking Wild Bill!!!!!

Original poster: "Dragan Stancevic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <visitor-at-xalien-dot-org>

On Wednesday 24 October 2001 07:22 am, Tesla list wrote:
> Dragon: Cool and thank you.

No problem.

> I will convert the MPG-1 file to Real Audio and
> to Windows Media tonight. Then I can e-mail them to you if you give me
> directions or however you suggest.

I think you should also give me the MPG-1 for people who can't play real
audio or Windows Media. Just let me know how long they are and I'll figure
out the optimal way of transfering those.

> That way the file (it runs about 7.5 minutes) and be streamed to the viewer
> and the "overhead" for the viewer is kept reasonable.

There is also a load balancer that serves my doman, there are many servers
trough out the world so for example users from Australia don't have to
download it from California, the load balancer will redirect them to the
server located in australia, so that should speed things up.

> Let me know how best to proceed.

When you are done converting to all the formats you want let me know what the
sizes are, it might not be smart to send those over email since a 1MB file
can strech to 5MB or more when it gets enconded to text. Maybe you could even
burn a CD and mail it to me and I'll upload it since I have 1.5Mb/s
connection.

--
Peace can only come as a natural consequence
of universal enlightenment. -Dr. Nikola Tesla