The Oklahoma Tesla Coil barbecue

Original poster: "Kevin R Eldredge by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kreld-at-juno-dot-com>

Hey all,

  Yes, there was a barbecue last Saturday with Bill Emery as the main
dish.    We ravashed the poor man with 33 kW of sparks, but he just would
not burn!   Bill's homemade zap suit kept him alive through all sorts of
electrical torture.
  The banjo effects of the sparks in the pictures Dave Wightman has
posted on his web site tells the story of the winds we endured that
night.  A special thanks to Dave for those pic's and hosting them on his
website, they really turned out well.

   Along with Dave and his friend from Edmond Oklahoma, there were the
Texas bunch, Ross, Bert, Bill, Max, Phil & jerry.  A lot of digital
cameras and video were to be seen pointing at Bill.

  The Biggg Coils rotary will need some re-thinking, as the rotating
electrodes were cherry red in the g-10 disk.

 An interesting side note, when Bill jumped off the ground, and there
were no sparks attached to him, there were 3 to 5" sparks from his feet
to ground.

Coiling in OK

Kevin E.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!