unsubscribe

Original poster: "Ross Overstreet by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ross-o-at-mindspring-dot-com>

Hi Terry & List,

I'm preparing to move back to the Los Angeles area and begin my new job as a
National Instruments Field Sales Engineer.  The move and new job will
consume all of my hobby time for the forseeable future so I need to drop off
the list.  I'll probably join again once the move and new career are under
control.

I really appreciate the effort that you and Chip put forth to keep the TCML
running.

Cheers,
Ross Overstreet
Austin TX -> Los Angeles CA