re resubcribe tesla list

Original poster: "Ken Murrell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kambj-at-hotmail-dot-com>

    Dear Chip
             thank you for the email re resubcribe to the tesla list
     I have had a big upheavel in my life since I last wrote to be
    removed from the site,and have put my coil project on the back
    burner for a while,I go to my shed and admire my project waiting
   for the next stage,but cannot get back to it at the moment.

    I have just one question If you could get back to me on it,then put
    me on hold till things have improved my end.

    At the moment my 6" coil [powered by 4 mvts] delivers a hot 10"
    blue spark easly seen in daylight to ground continuesly.
    Q are streamers of a diferent frequency,that makes them go further
    or am I on the wrong track?
                              Thanking you for your interest

                                           Sinceraly

                                        Ken Murrell