Digital Camera - difficulty posting

Original poster: "sundog by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

Hi All,

   I'm having some difficulties posting to the List (mail keeps bouncing back
and I can't figure out why).

 Got my digital camera (olympus C-3000).  Thing takes simply awesome pictures,
wether it's in fully-automatic ("Stupid") mode, or if I set everything.  It
does a great job of catching fast things, so long as you let the camera
pre-focus on something (or focus it manually).  The timed exposures look
awesome up to about 10sec or so, then you get the Bright Pixel effects.
Hopefully I'll get some spark pics this weekend with it :)

     Many thanks to those that offered advice and information on cameras!  I
don't think this camera will replace the 35mm for the really-long exposure
shots, but it has replaced it as my staple "gruntwork" camera. The picture
quality is awesome (2048x1563 jpegs), and with a 64 meg card I can take ~80
pics before I have to sort through them (trash some, download the rest).  No
developing costs, no film costs, and I can see the pic seconds after taking
it.  Now that's instant gratification! :))

    Stay tuned, now I can easily update my old site with pics and stuff!
Woohoo!! Something to do while i'm at work!

                                        Shad