Re: What do the electrodes spark to in the saftey gap?

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Ho Jon,

They spark to ground. However, I don't recall ever
seeing just one safety gap fire. It appears that both
gaps always fire at the same time. So are they really
sparking to ground, or are they sparking to each other
through ground? Hmmm...

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg