Re: Sources for Free Magnet Wire?

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi Patrick

If you're referring to the deflector yoke, you could have problems
getting the wire off; ones that I have attempted to dismantle have been
glued/lacquered together.  Also a good chance that the wire may be
kinked.

Sorry to sound negative!  Split-bobbin transformers sometimes unwind OK.

Cheers

Matthew Smith

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Patrick Bloofon by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <transactoid-at-home-dot-com>