RE: LTR problems

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

Robert,

You need to be using more turns on the primary.  Single turn primaries work,
but they're not very efficient.  I would suggest increasing the topload on
your secondary which in turn will change your tap point on the primary.
With the 9/150 you're running with, I would expect much more than 12".

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX