pole pig 10kva

Original poster: "Robert by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>

Jason,    Your question must be qualified. I had a problem. I blew a pole
pig off the pole.  The power Co. had unkind things to say until I pointed
out to them that my main circuit breakers were well over thier pole pig
rating was not in complience with my building permit, thus the problem was
caused by them. They quietly installed another at no cost to me.
if you changed your breakers with out permit you are the problem.
       Robert H.