Re: CD capacitor

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <presence-at-churchofinformationwarfare-dot-org>

I've found some of the sheet protectors with the black sheet of paper to be
polystyrene. If you do have some that are polypropylene, you don't want to
use them with mineral oil, as mineral oil dissolves polypropylene. You can
tell if this is an issue as the plastic sheet will get solf and wrinkle up.

KEN

> Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>