Successful rebuild

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rblaisdell-at-juno-dot-com>

Well me and my partner in crime(my brother), succesfully depotted two
half dead nsts and rebuild into one good one that we plan to immerse in
mineral oil in parrallel with another NST yet to be depotted.
We froze them in the freezer then chipped away much of the tar.
We bar'b'qued them till most of the rest of  it was gone.
Then while still quite hot right out of the pit we immersed them in paint
thinner for a day
the scrubbed them with a parts brush.
We now have one good where once we had none.
peace,
Ry