From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 10:24 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Spark Gap Concerns

Original poster: "Ben Murrell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<benmurrell-at-att-dot-net>

Hello Everyone,
    I recently looked at my Static SG and realized that the copper bars are
"grimy". They have a dull cover now with a  hint of green. touching them did
not dirty my hands, I just wondered if this will effect its performance at
all.
Thanks, Ben