Re: safe frequency

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi,
  In answer to your first question, NO!  Never count on the output of a HV
power transformer to be safe.  Design safety into your system.
  I have a couple of smaller coils whose outputs 'seem' to be safe enough to
take hits(to a metal rod in my hand), but it is not a good idea to experiment
with such.  I did this long before I knew of the exisitance of this list and
did not know the dangers.
Apparently nerve damage can occur that may never heal if you try this.
Mike