Re: Coil Usage

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mildewhaus-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi guys, a comment and a repeted question. On running the t.c.. I had asked
the list if my t.c. would "mess" with my DSL.The answers were some yes ,some
no . Well in my case it's YES, and my coil is a floor under my modem.Keep it
in mind ,it screws it(the DSL) up royally. Now the repete question,does
anyone know the draw in amps,for a 15/30,in single use ,in pairs and in
threes. This is into a small coil. Thanks guys
                                                john in nyc