Re: Need TSG help

Hi Steve,
          I checked the circuit (thanks). I can see why the
simultaneous firing is happening (capacitive coupling of a subtantial
pulse to the discharge gap trigger electrode but don't have a
solution for your particular configuration yet. You might like to try
connecting the cold side of the charging HEI to the "cold" side of
its own gap if that is possible given the isolation requirements of
such a configuration.

Regards,
malcolm

On 5 Sep 2001, at 8:16, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>