Re: Need TSG help

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>

> Malcom & other TSGers,
>
> The cold end of the HEIs both go to the power supply ground.  Rick Williams
> kindly put a conceptual circuit on his website which is
> http://potluck45.homestead-dot-com/files/DualTSG.jpg.   Not shown are the
> trigger electrode balancing resistors.  Thanks for your interest.

Hi Steve,
I must be missing something because others haven't mentioned it, But
once the first trigger pulse is made then the other gap sees the full
15kv of the transformer?
Have you tried opening up the hv pos. gap spacing?
Also you might try arcing the trigger pulse to an opposite grounded
electrode so the triggered pulse is not conducted through to the cathode
side of the second gap?
Marc M.