Cactus Cap

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

Have I really succeeded in making a TC tank cap from
common desert flora? Is this the low budget
breakthrough southwestern coilers have been waiting
for? Have a gander at what may very well be the
ugliest capacitor on the internet, the incredible,
hideous, Cactus Cap!

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg

Scroll down to the "New Improved Junk Box Coil"
header, and click the appropriate link.

As long as you're there, check out my new medium power
perpendicular flow air blast gap. Somehow, this
simple, efficient spark gap functions without a
TRIGGER! Can this be possible???

Greg
<ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>