Re: NST's

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

> Original poster: "Jake Draper by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <
> cybermecium2-at-home-dot-com>
>
> Along the same lines, would it be possible to paralell two transformers of
> the
> same voltage but different current. In other words could I connect my 15/30
> and
> my 15/60 together to get 15/90?

Hi Jake,

Yes, this does work and is the PREFERRED way of paralleling NSTs. In the case
of different voltage ratings, the lower voltage one appears as a load across
the higher, which can cause unwanted heating.
Matt D.