From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 11:29 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: safe frequency

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>BTW --- What device powers every single plasma globe in every Radio Shack
in
>the country? Basically a flyback driver does. And every bit of the
flyback's
>energy is coupled straight into your body through capacitive coupling.
>Touching the arcs off a flyback powered TC would transmit a negligible
amount
>of power compared to that of a plasma globe.

Try this at home (or Radioshack).

Place a small bit of metal (a wedding ring works perfectly, but anything of
similar size-shape would work) on top of a running plasma globe.

Now put your fingertip near it.

Now look at the hole in your fingertip where the arc went in :) you can also

smell it....resembles cooking meat for some strange reason....hmmmmmmmm

btw, stings like mad too.

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek