Re: The dowel of death

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Terry, ALL

This reminds me of a discussion with a Ham operator at Richmond, VA Frostfest
in January.  An operator met an untimely demise.  How?  He had a carbon track
in a fiberglas hot stick, and his TR relay stuck on in his final.  He taps
it to release it
(just as he had done numerous times in the past no less). BURRRRAPPPPPTTT!

Think about it... A LOT!

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA. USA

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Oxandale, Terry by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Toxandale-at-SPP-dot-org>