Performance Improvement With Geek Caps

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

Hi All!

I just wanted to let those using saltwater caps or other poor performing
caps know how well the Geek caps perform.  I was getting a mere 25" out of
my 2.5" coil using a pair of saltwater bucket caps with a value of approx.
20nf total.  I finally finished mounting my new Geek caps and hooked them up
to see what change there would be.  The arcs increased out to 34" and
changed from a purplish kind of color to nice white-blue hot arcs.  Bottom
line is that the Geek caps rock!  If you're still trying to decide if they
are worth getting, let me tell you that they are based on what I saw this
weekend.

Mark Stolz
G-2 #1049
Houston, TX