7.5 TIMES REDUCTION OF 1/4 WAVELENGTH BY INTERNAL CAPACITANCE

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Possibilities of running an alternator to TC inputs
explored; Why the reduction of resonant frequency is
important for small power inputs inherent with a 3
phase AC modified car alternator/POSTINGS UNDER
CONSTRUCTION,ECT...

somewhat lengthy considerations are expoused in these
latest entries at BRS messageboard, indexed below.

The idea of a SrFe tesla coil is quick to be
rediculed, which can be countered by observations;
Those observations also include improbable
combinations of 3 phase resonance, at the wrong
predicted phase angles ,ect...

The smallest time durations of ringdown are made by
the recieving coils having a high natural resonant
frequency, where those ringdowns have a very high
voltage with respect to the ordinary voltage induced
at the source frequency.

This gives the example of a small input energy over
the time of the cycle being converted in a small time
span; the eternal example of the tesla coil that never
actually produces free energy, but rather allows the
energy to be delivered in time in small impulses or
packets, that necessarily to be equivalent to the
input energy that occurs in packets of higher voltage
corresponding to the time it becomes in expression..
Each of these compressed packets of energy conversion
in time are seen as the high frequency spikes observed
in scope monitoring at source input frequency.
These are then expanded in time by turning the time
rate of the sweep of the beam across the scope screen
up, to allow for less seconds /division to ascertain
the actual frequency of the observed ringdown. The
higher the frequency of the ringdown, the greater the
voltage of that signal to show the same amount of
energy in that smaller compressed time period.
That is essentially it.

I thought I would also kindly add Marc Metlica's idea
of a possible ultrasonic (MWO) vibration. When first
hearing about this I was at a total loss of
understanding. Either it is BS, science fiction, or it
is REAL. Marc appearently understands the implications
of 3 phase triggering and that it could be used to
excite three separate frequencies on the same air core
(adjacent winding gauge set)winding(s). Those windings
could be different gauges of wire, instead of length.

However I will leave that open to his comments how
three high frequencies might combine into a greater
lower one.

So now I think I have done my part of the job, and
will continue on with erstwhile work on all relevant
issues.

Sincerely HDN

=====
Binary Resonant System  http://members3.boardhost-dot-com/teslafy/