New Person here...

Original poster: "Robert Evan Teet by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Techromaster-at-Techromaster-dot-com>

Greetings from Atlanta Georgia, I am Robert Evan Teet.
To make a long story short, I was at a Convention around here and saw a
Tesla coil in action and became an addict and now believe i have enough
information and understanding of the devices to build one. So with that in
mind, is there anyone here willing to teach a Tesla Neo-Phyte the places
online to get parts for a relatively low price. Im a college student if that
helps you understand the price concern here. Also, if theres anyone willing
to help me with the design aspects for a relatively "small" (when i say
small i mean 8 inch sparks, as opposed to the one online i saw at
http://www.ttr-dot-com/model13d.html ) ;)

Thank you in advance and i look forward to meeting you.

Robert Evan Teet