Re: High Q Coils

Original poster: "L. Mark Pilant by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <n1vqw-at-arrl-dot-net>

Hi All.

QEX is a magazine published by the American Radio Relay League
(otherwise known as the ARRL.)  It is directed to the person
(usually) looking for more technically challenging articles.

It is definitely *not* for someone who wants to be told every
little detail about how to build something (like a class D
amplifier) or how something works (like antenna modeling.)  But
if you want articles that really get you to think about things,
you may enjoy it.  (I know I do, I've been gettin it for about
10 years, and have an almost complete collection. :-)

73   (best regards)

- Mark  N1VQW  (my amateur call sign)