NST Help

Original poster: "David Boss by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <d.boss-at-Center7-dot-com>

I'm having a hard time finding NST's.  The local sign shops are charging
$60.00 for a 15k 30ma.  They won't give me any broken nst's.  They say there
is a waiting list of schools who want them.  I'd be willing to buy extras
from someone if the cost plus shipping doesn't exceed the 50-60.00 that I
could buy one for here.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Dave Boss
d.boss-at-center7-dot-com