Re: Newbie Design help

Original poster: "mbarbani by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbarbani-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Patrick,

You have "the right stuff" to build your coil, but I would advise not to try
and do too much at once.  In other words, experiment and fine tune as you go.
Keep trying different things and the coil will "grow" and get better with time.
 Personally I started off on a small scale and worked my way up to a larger
coil.
Funny, after 1-1/2 years I still can't stop messing with it. It's an addiction,
or as my wife calls it, a sickness.

Good luck,
Marc B.

http://dailynews.yahoo-dot-com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/