Re: New coiler :)

Original poster: "david baehr by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dfb25-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Don't use sc 40 pipe, use thin wall drain pipe...at 3.5" dia. ,you shouldn't be
more than 12" high...your wire is to large, consult a wire size table and aim
for 700-800 turns, my 8"-25" coil used #20 wire, got  6' + sparks