Re: Power Load Balance Concern

Matt,

why don't you just put the NST primaries in series parallel?  (two
primaries in series, and the other two in series, and then in parallel
with the first two, and run it on 240 volts.  This will be an efficient
and simple way.  I run my potential transformers that way sometimes.
The NST's in series should be exactly the same brand and type
for balance probably.

John