site update

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

All,
I would like to inform the list of Dr. Duncan Cadd's site updates of
late.
http://home.freeuk-dot-com/dunckx/wireless/inductioncoil/inductioncoil.html
Included in these are the construction breakdown and pics of his
induction coil display, a fine piece of craftsmanship indeed.
I would also like to say that I am always so envious of the
craftsmanship and attention to detail that the list members put into
there work.
It always seems that as hard as i try, I seem to end up with that blob
of glue or those crooked seams showing in all my work? Not that things
don't work well, just that my things are better when under a tarp.
My hat is off to ALL those coilers that can actually "display" there
display units.
Good work Duncan,
Take care,
Marc