Re: Tungsten carbide

Hi all,
        As I've said in the past, I've had excellent results with
tungsten carbide. I'm amazed to see there are so many different
"flavours" available. So what type do I use I hear you ask? Well, I
get my gap electrodes made by a local toolmaker who carries some
stock, presumably for making cutting tools. I know it will be pretty
hard stuff. I will ring them later and if I can find out which type
they use, I'll post to the list.

Malcolm

On 22 Sep 2001, at 22:07, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<ka1bbg1-at-mcttelecom-dot-com>