RE: Parts sources for coilers

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

Hi Gary: I understand. My response was a tad "tongue in cheek." But I do
advocate the Megacable we sell. I have never seen such flexible AWG 8 with a
decent/thick PVC jacket. And in two colors too!
I recognize that there are many coilers, who for very real budgetary
problems, do an incredible job of scrounging. I'm frankly jealous. But I was
lucky enough to have the funds to plow full speed ahead. I call my new coil
the $6 Million Dollar coil with some justification...or so it seems.
Keep up the good work.

Take care

Ted